I shot this at the Park Avenue Armory during the Ann Hamilton Installation called “The event of a thread” - the best I saw this year. It was such a powerful and peaceful experience, I highly recommend trying it while it’s there.
kThis post has 10 notestThis was posted 11 months agorThis was reblogged from itcanbealover
- comrutador reblogged this from absorbed
- tropdetout likes this
- absorbed reblogged this from itcanbealover
- absorbed likes this
- fenizia likes this
- amchphotography said: Wonderful!
- amchphotography likes this
- mistercakesphotoadventures likes this
- jonathonbernstein likes this
- holdingcelluloid likes this
- itcanbealover posted this